This embedded USB class driver emulates a Toshiba USB scanner device. TEC scanners, produced by Toshiba TEC Corporation, are used to scan bar codes.
The package is a function device implementation of this proprietary USB class. This allows a device to connect to a host system and appear to it as a TEC scanner device.
This class driver is effectively a library. It provides a set of function calls that an application can use to send and receive scanner data through the interface.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Emulates a TEC Scanner device produced by Toshiba TEC Corporation.
- Compatible with sample device files produced by using HCC USB Device Descriptor Generator.
- Allows the user to specify a callback for state change events.