HCC’s Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP) client module comprises a single task that handles communication with SNTP servers.
SNTP is used to synchronize clocks on computer systems in packet-switched networks. SNTP includes the On-Wire Protocol.
The SNTP client module is part of HCC’s MISRA-compliant TCP/IP stack, as shown in the Networking Overview diagram, and is designed specifically for use with it.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Complies with HCC’s MISRA-compliant TCP/IP stack.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- The SNTP implementation is compliant with RFC 1769, RFC 2030, and RFC 4330.
- Supports the On-Wire Protocol (RFC 5905, Chapter 8).
- Supports SNTP unicast (RFC 1769), SNTP broadcast (RFC 2030), and SNTP manycast (RFC 4330).
- User demo package.