Other Host Controllers
|Atmel||Atmel® USB host controllers|
|Atmel USBC||Atmel® USBC host controllers|
|ISP1161||NXP Semiconductors ISP1161 and ISP1161A1|
|ISP1362||NXP Semiconductors ISP1362|
|LM3S and TM4C||Texas Instruments Incorporated LM3Sxxx and TM4Cxxx.|
|MAX3421||Maxim Integrated™ MAX3421|
|MUSB CPPI||Analog Devices Blackfin® BF60x MCUs with the Mentor Graphics® MUSB device core.|
|MUSB DMA||Devices with the Mentor Graphics® USB core and CPPI DMA (DM814x/DM816x). These include: Analog Devices Blackfin® BF60x, Microchip Technology PIC32 and PIC32MZ and Smartfusion2 SoC.|
|Renesas||Renesas devices including the SuperH SH-2A and SH7260 series, and the S5D9 MCU group.|
|SAF1761||NXP Semiconductors SAF1761.|
|STM32||STM32 OTG microcontrollers.|
|Synopsys OTG||Synopsys® OTG devices including the STM32 connectivity line, STM32F20x, STM32F40x, Infineon XMC microcontrollers, the Silicon Labs EFM32™ family, and some Telit processors.|
|VUSB||VUSB devices including the PIC24/32, Freescale™ Kinetis FS, and Freescale™ JM series.|
|Other||Is your device not listed in the table? Chances are high that we readily support your device, as it might be compatible with one of the devices in this table. Our support team can quickly tell and advise you.|
There is also a USB Template host controller for new developments with the USB host stack.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Integrated with the HCC USB Host stack and all its class drivers.
- Supports multiple simultaneous host controllers, each with multiple devices attached.
- Supports all USB transfer types: control, bulk, interrupt, and isochronous.