This embedded USB RNDIS host class driver provides a virtual Ethernet link over USB. Remote Network Driver Interface Standard (RNDIS) is a Microsoft proprietary protocol.
The package provides an RNDIS host class driver for a USB stack. The package provides a set of interface functions for controlling access to the serial port.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Compatible with all HCC USB host controllers.
- Supports multiple devices connected simultaneously.
- Supports all devices that comply with the RNDIS specification.
- Uses a system of callbacks for user-specified events.
This diagram shows access to the TCP/IP stack over USB/RNDIS: