This embedded USB Control Device Class – Network Control Model (CDC-NCM) host class driver controls CDC-NCM USB devices. The CDC-NCM class provides an interface to exchange Ethernet frames over a virtual Ethernet port.
The package provides a CDC-NCM host class driver for a USB stack. It allows a USB CDC-NCM device to be plugged into the host and provides a set of functions to manage the virtual Ethernet port (transmit/receive Ethernet frames, manage filters, MAC address, connection parameters, etc.)
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Compatible with all HCC USB host controllers.
- Supports all devices that conform to the USB CDC-NCM specification.
- Supports multiple devices connected simultaneously.
- Uses a system of callbacks for user-specified events.