This embedded USB class driver controls audio 2.0 devices. It enables the device to act as a microphone and/or speaker when connected to a USB host over USB.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Supports all devices that conform to the USB 2.0 audio interface specification.
- Supports the asynchronous, synchronous, and adaptive transfer modes.
- Compatible with sample device files produced by using the HCC USB Device Descriptor Generator.
- Uses a system of callbacks for user-specified events.