This embedded USB printer host class driver controls printer USB devices. It provides a printer host class driver for a USB stack. An extra package is provided free with this to support PDL PCL 5; printers from many different manufacturers support this Hewlett-Packard Page Description Language.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Compatible with all HCC USB host controllers.
- Supports the PDL PCL 5 printer language.
- Supports multiple devices connected simultaneously.
- Supports all printers that comply with the USB printer specification.
- Uses a system of callbacks for user-specified events.