As well as the EHCI and OHCI USB host controllers, HCC provides controllers for the following MCUs:
|Atmel||Atmel® USB host controllers|
|Atmel USBC||Atmel® USBC host controllers|
|ISP1161||NXP Semiconductors ISP1161 and ISP1161A1|
|ISP1362||NXP Semiconductors ISP1362|
|LM3S and TM4C||Texas Instruments Incorporated LM3Sxxx and TM4Cxxx.|
|MAX3421||Maxim Integrated™ MAX3421|
|MUSB CPPI||Analog Devices Blackfin® BF60x MCUs with the Mentor Graphics® MUSB device core.|
|MUSB DMA||Devices with the Mentor Graphics® USB core and CPPI DMA (DM814x/DM816x). These include: Analog Devices Blackfin® BF60x, Microchip Technology PIC32 and PIC32MZ and Smartfusion2 SoC.|
|Renesas||Renesas devices including the SuperH SH-2A and SH7260 series, and the S5D9 MCU group.|
|SAF1761||NXP Semiconductors SAF1761.|
|STM32||STM32 OTG microcontrollers.|
|Synopsys OTG||Synopsys® OTG devices including the STM32 connectivity line, STM32F20x, STM32F40x, Infineon XMC microcontrollers, the Silicon Labs EFM32™ family, and some Telit processors.|
|VUSB||VUSB devices including the PIC24/32, Freescale™ Kinetis FS, and Freescale™ JM series.|
There is also a USB Template host controller for new developments with the USB host stack.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Integrated with the HCC USB Host stack and all its class drivers.
- Supports multiple simultaneous host controllers, each with multiple devices attached.
- Supports all USB transfer types: control, bulk, interrupt, and isochronous.