This embedded USB HID class driver controls Human Interface Device (HID) devices. HID devices include keyboards, mice and “generic devices” (pointers, buttons, sliders, and so on). HID can also be used with devices that provide data in a similar way, such as point-of-sale equipment.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Supports all devices that conform to the HID specification: generic devices, keyboards and mice.
- Compatible with sample device files produced by using the HCC USB Device Descriptor Generator.
- Uses a system of user-defined notification functions for state change events.