This embedded USB printer host class driver controls Fujitsu FTP-6xx printer USB devices. It provides a Fujitsu FTP-6xx printer host class driver for a USB stack.
Two extra packages are provided free with this class driver to support the following common printer languages:
- ESC/POS® – an Epson® language supported by a variety of printers.
- PDL PCL 5 – printers from many different manufacturers support this Hewlett-Packard Page Description Language (PDL).
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Compatible with all HCC USB host controllers.
- Supports the ESC/POS® and PDL PCL 5 printer languages.
- Supports multiple devices connected simultaneously.
- Supports all Fujitsu FTP-6xx printers that comply with the USB printer specification.
This shows how the lower layer interface of the host class driver is designed to use HCC Embedded’s USB Host Interface Layer. This layer is standard over different host controller implementations; this means that the code is unchanged, whichever HCC USB host controller it is interfaced to.