This embedded USB host class driver controls FTDI (Future Technology Devices International) USB devices. These devices convert RS-232 or TTL serial transmissions to USB signals, allowing legacy peripherals to be used with USB. They include the FT232BM/L/Q, FT232RL/Q, FT2232C/D/L, FT2232HL/Q, FT232HL/Q, and FT230X families.
The package provides an FTDI host class driver for a USB stack. This is used for connecting FTDI devices over a USB link to a host.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Compatible with all HCC USB host controllers.
- Supports all devices that conform to the USB FTDI specification.
- Supports multiple devices connected simultaneously.
- Uses a system of callbacks for user-specified events.