Embedded Software for FreeRTOS
For over 10 years HCC has been developing FreeRTOS based projects for customers. Several hundred projects cover all industries and a wide range of microcontrollers. These projects integrate HCC’s rich portfolio of embedded middleware.
Available Middleware Products
- MISRA-compliant IPv4 & IPv6 stack with comprehensive protocol support.
- Verifiable TLS/SSL.
- Verifiable encryption.
- USB Device, Host & OTG stack with extensive range of class drivers and file system interfaces.
- FAT/THIN/SafeFAT file systems (including USB, MMC/SD, eMMC, SDHC, and SDXC).
- SafeFTL for SSD, NAND, and NOR flash.
- SafeFLASH file system for NOR/NAND flash.
- TINY file system for small sector NOR flash.
- Fail-safe bootloader
All HCC middleware is based on HCC’s Advanced Embedded Framework (AEF) that abstracts the RTOS interface. This makes it a straightforward process to move your application from one RTOS to another – with minimal if any changes to your application.
Fully Integrated & Tested Projects Delivered
HCC supplies fully integrated and supported projects running on standard development boards or customer hardware. All software is delivered with full source code-based including a demo application.
You can start planning your FreeRTOS project using HCC’s project builder that allows you to specify in detail a project and ask HCC’s team to review it.
HCC provides a free file system which is distributed on the FreeRTOS website with a fully integrated demo. This product can be upgraded to a full file system with a broad range of media drivers for almost any type of storage media.