The eMMC (embedded MMC) Management Drive is an extension to HCC’s MultiMedia Card (MMC) and Secure Digital (SD) media drivers. It is independent of any
particular microcontroller and its MMC/SD controller.
If eMMC is used, any MMC and SD media driver can be used with HCC’s eMMC Management Driver.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Conforms to the HCC Media Driver Interface Specification.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- You can get and set the partition configuration of an eMMC.
- You can obtain card health information including indications of device lifetime based on the average reserved blocks, or on the averaged wear-out of different types of memory.
- You can obtain vendors’ proprietary card health reports.