eMMC Management Driver
The eMMC (embedded MMC) Management Driver is an extension to HCC’s MultiMedia Card (MMC) and Secure Digital (SD) media drivers. It is independent of any particular microcontroller and its MMC/SD controller.
If eMMC is used, any MMC and SD media driver can be used with HCC’s eMMC Management Driver.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Conforms to the HCC Media Driver Interface Specification.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Provides and lets you set the partition configuration of an eMMC.
- Provides card health information including indications of device lifetime based on the average reserved blocks, or on the averaged wear-out of different types of memory.
- Provides vendors’ proprietary card health reports.