ChibiOS Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) is a compact and flexible pre-emptive embedded RTOS, freely available under a GPL license. It is widely used on many 32-bit embedded MCUs.
Available Middleware Products
HCC provides a rich portfolio of embedded middleware including USB, File Systems, Flash Translation Layers and Networking software for all embedded processors supported by ChibiOS.
- MISRA-compliant IPv4 & IPv6 stack with comprehensive protocol support.
- Verifiable TLS/SSL.
- Verifiable encryption.
- USB Device, Host & OTG stack with extensive range of class drivers and file system interfaces.
- FAT/THIN/SafeFAT file systems (including USB, MMC/SD, eMMC, SDHC, and SDXC).
- SafeFTL for SSD, NAND, and NOR flash.
- SafeFLASH file system for NOR/NAND flash.
- TINY file system for small sector NOR flash.
- Fail-safe bootloader.
Fully Integrated & Tested Projects Delivered
HCC middleware products are supplied in a fully integrated project with the ChibiOS kernel and sample projects running on standard development boards. All software is delivered as a source code-based project with a demo application. This means all the integration effort is taken care of and full technical support is provided. This dramatically reduces the time and risk of using and integrating ChibiOS with complex peripherals.
Worried about integration? Try Risk Free for 30 Days
HCC can build ChibiOS-based projects for evaluation. You can design your project and submit it to our team here: HCC Project Builder
To find out more about ChibiOS go to www.chibios.com
Click here to contact HCC sales
To read the HCC integration manual for ChibiOS go to HCC’s documentation