This embedded USB Control Device Class – Network Control Model (CDC-NCM) host class driver controls CDC-NCM USB devices. The CDC-NCM class provides a serial interface for connecting devices such as high-speed, next-generation mobile devices to an embedded system.
The package provides a CDC-NCM host class driver for a USB stack. It allows a USB serial port device to be plugged into the host and recognized as a remote serial port. The package provides a set of interface functions for controlling access to the serial port.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Compatible with all HCC USB host controllers.
- Supports all devices that conform to the USB CDC-NCM specification.
- Supports multiple devices connected simultaneously.
- Supports line state and control management.
- Uses a system of callbacks for user-specified events.