This embedded CDC-EEM (Control Device Class – Ethernet Emulation Model) host class driver sends and receives Ethernet frames over USB. The module provides a host class driver for a USB stack.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Compatible with all HCC USB host controllers.
- Supports all devices that conform to the USB CDC-EEM specification.
- Supports multiple devices connected simultaneously.
- Uses a system of callbacks for user-specified events.