This class driver controls audio USB devices (speakers or microphones). It provides an audio host class driver for a USB stack.
This class driver is used to connect audio devices over a USB link to a host. It can optionally be used with HCC’s USB HID class driver managing volume control.
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Compatible with all HCC USB host controllers.
- Supports multiple devices connected simultaneously.
- Supports speakers for playing sound.
- Supports microphone for recording.
- Works with HCC USB HID class driver to manage volume control.
- Uses a system of callbacks for user-specified events.